F & I Manager
Trento Kia is currently recruiting an F&I Manager to join our growing team. We offer a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefit plan, as well as support for ongoing training and certifications. As a family-run business, Trento Kia operates in a family environment in which employees are supportive and helpful with one another.
- A minimum of one year of experience as an F&I Manager.
- A current valid OMVIC license
- Ability and willingness to work with a team.
- Communication and customer service skills.
- Organizational and relational skills.
- Valid Ontario G driver’s license.
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Knowledge of PBS operation is an asset but not required.
- Knowledge of Kia products and completion of Kia University Sales training is an asset but not required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of all available financing and insurance options.
- Review relevant finance and insurance options with customers.
- Recommend and sell appropriate financing and insurance products to customers.
- Ensure accuracy on all submitted paperwork for correct titles, lien information, taxes, etc.
- Prepare and confirm all rate quotes and legal paperwork prior to submission for approval from finance sources.
- Understand how to obtain finance approval and assist customers with their purchase.
- Accurately maintain all files, records and claims related to the Deal.
- Update the sales team on changes to finance and insurance options.
- Cooperate and work with the Sales team to provide an exceptional customer experience and maximize profit opportunities.
- Respond to post-delivery customer inquiries related to finance and insurance.
- Perform other duties as required by management.
If you think that you have the proper qualifications and will fit in with the team-oriented environment at Trento Kia, please reply with your resume and a cover letter. Remuneration and benefits is based on experience and will be discussed during Interviews.
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we have installed clear plastic barriers, and provided masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer.