Trento Kia’s COVID-19 Saftey Information
Dear Valued Customer,
We continue to remain open to serve your vehicle needs, however, we have put several new procedures in place, including, reduced hours as follows until further notice.
Parts & Service
– Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
– Saturday – Closed
We recognize this is an evolving situation and we will be monitoring and continually adapting our health and safety practices as new information becomes available. All of our team are heavily involved in the COVID-19 response efforts and are going above and beyond to prevent the spread of this virus.
Door to Door Service
- Test Drive – If you are within 20 KM radius of our dealership, we will bring our vehicle to you for test-drive.
- Delivery – If you are within 20 KM radius of our dealership, we will deliver your vehicle to you and do all the paperwork right there.
– Introduced enhanced cleaning protocols for our dealerships, with focus on high contacts areas. Added hand sanitizing stations throughout the entire facility.
– Added hand washing and contact instructional signage throughout the facility.
– All client and service vehicles are being sanitized upon entry and departure of our service department.
– We are, as always, delighted to see customers, please don’t be offended that we won’t be shaking hands and will be keeping a safe distance, to reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
– Our staff continue to have the most recent updated information required to react to any health-related situation they may encounter.
To protect yourself and others, we ask that if you are feeling unwell or travelled recently to refrain from entering our facility. We are happy to make personalized arrangements to receive or deliver your vehicle and for any interaction with a member of our team. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. We wish you and your families health, safety and peace.
Stay safe and healthy. We are in this together.
– Trento Kia Management.